COVID NEWS: WE ARE INDEED OPEN AND WELCOME VISITORS FROM ACROSS CANADA
Breakfasts are now a bag to go - 7:30 to 9:30 A.M.
- signs posted at entrance advising guests with symptoms of COVID-19 or who have traveled outside Canada in the last 14 days not to enter the workplace.
- plexiglass barrier installed at the check in desk.
- table at the entrance with hand sanitizer and masks and sign posted encouraging guests to sanitize hands and wear a mask in common areas (masks mandatory in commons as Public Health Authority)
- check in counter top, pen and debit machine sanitized between guests
- limit number of guests in games room to a limit of 2. All games and equipment disinfected after use.
- limit number of guests in guest laundry area to a limit of 2. Machines and folding table disinfected after use.
- breakfast area closed. Bag to go breakfast is available.
- public bathroom in reception for employee use only. Not open to the public.
- signs posted encouraging physical distancing, hand washing and limiting number of people in an area.
- maintenance to be preformed when room is not occupied. If occupied employee to wear a mask, physical distance from guest, wash and disinfect tools when complete.
- all rooms sanitized and disinfected after guests check out.
- encourage employees report to manager and to self isolate if showing symptoms of COVID-19. Employees not to come to work if sick.
- no daily housekeeping service provided at this time for the safety of guests and
- towels can be exchanged at office as needed.
- room supplies can be picked up at office as needed.
- garbage can be left outside room door to be picked up by housekeeping.
- stays of 5-7 or longer will have room refreshed mid stay.